Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pre-Issac Photo Walk

We are firmly in the Hurricane Zone here in Naples.  I went for a walk just to see what I could see.  The sea was flat, but the tide was VERY far out.  I walked as far south as a person can walk (OK, I was trespassing...just a little...)





This thing was about 14 inches across.  I have had one run-in with one before-
I do NOT care to repeat that experience!









This is where I trespassed-after i climbed down this...



I walked all the way to the end of the beach and sat and watched the boats go by...

  



These guys were NOT amused by me :)

 I ran into a "real" photographer doing the same thing I was doing along the beach.  I consider myself a picture taker, not a photographer.  I had SERIOUS camera envy...someday, maybe someday...


Hopefully Issac will not hit too hard.  Keep safe Naples, Keep Safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment