Monday, August 27, 2012

During Issac Walk-well, sort of...

Issac was kind of a bust-which is fine by me!  
I have lived through several major storms and I really don't care if I never see another one!

Anywhoooo... I am now attending Celebration Church, which meets outside at Cambier Park. 
 It is AMAZING to attend services under a big old banyan tree and just be...

So of course I had to go down to the beach after church and see what was what...


The tide as still very far out and there was just a little kick to the waves.  
The storm was still hours and hours away.


There were many other people with cameras doing what I was doing 
and one of them placed the piece of sea plant there-
of course I took advantage :)




I found some other interesting stuff too







It was awesome...

Until the wind started blowing like bee stings onto my legs and I had to go home...


No comments:

Post a Comment