Sunday, September 9, 2012

Only in Florida

Today I took my mom to Clyde Butcher's Big Cypress Gallery deep in the Everglades.  If you do not know Clyde's work, check it out here.  In his honor, I snapped a few pictures.  He works in Black and White and it is very difficult to get good B & W-even though you would think it is the opposite!

This board is blank.
It will be fun to put stuff on it :)


Mom is a HUGE fan of the Everglades. 
I was blessed to be able to take her out there and show her amazing art.
Now that I have sent my kids off, I look forward to spending more time with my mom.

We then walked around a trail behind the gallery.









Then I tried to practice my macros...
yeah, not so much...
They are HARD!





I hope you had a bright sunshiney Sunday!
|
|
|
|
Ok...here is your obligatory beach shot!

The quote is from the Everglades advocate
Marjory Stoneman Douglas
but I thought it fit this picture, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment